A personal injury lawyer is a lawyer who provides legal representation to those who claim to have been injured, physically or psychologically, as a result of the negligence or wrongdoing of another person, company, government agency, or other entity.
The Law Office of Blaine Gillett has been serving clients in personal injury matters for more than 30 years. From my office in North Platte, I am committed to helping my clients get the compensation they deserve for the death of a loved one or injuries suffered in a negligent accident or another negligent act.
The law office of Blaine Gillett offers a free initial consultation to discuss your personal injury claim.
You should talk to a lawyer if:
- If your insurance claim is denied
- If it isn’t clear which party is at fault
- If you question an incomplete police report
- If the other party is uninsured
- If you have medical bills and/or a disability from the accident
- If there are complicated legal or medical issues
Schedule a Free Consultation
If you would like to discuss your injury claim, and find out how the Law Office of Blaine Gillett can help you, please give us a call at (308) 534-6746 to schedule a free consultation. We will discuss your injury and possible lawsuit and will prepare to trial if necessary.